Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Real Life

I have been asked repeatedly to create my own site, using my photographs as stories.  I am not a good story teller, never was.... but then again, giving it some serious thought, maybe i can amuse some of you with my photos... just maybe.

Here's an attempt to start what is something completely new to me.... to dare and take on the challenge to amuse my friends and strangers with my "stories".

I have been fascinated with photographs since I was a young child.  I would leaf through National Geographic magazines whenever I see or get my hands on one.  Remember Steve McCurry's The Afghan Girl?   That powerful image sparked my undying interest in photography.  

I'd like to think of myself as an aspiring (frustrated?) street photographer.   What you'll see are scenes that piqued my curiosity, amused me... and most times, touched me....

These images are what I felt, what i saw, what moved me....

Here's an attempt to make you feel them... see them.... understand them... from Pedro's point of view...


3 comments:

  1. Your passionate and compassionate heart is very visible to every photographs you take. What sets you apart is that there is sincerity in each of your photograph and that is why we feel them, understand them and touch by them. I am looking forward to each blog post. THANK YOU for sharing your world to us through your lens (and heart)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for your new blog site ! Look forward to read your stories and see your images.
    Don't underestimate the time and work that is needed to maintain a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete